Most months, we will premiere at least one new continuing education webinar. Each webinar will be 50 minutes in length (1 CPE hour), and you need to be online for the entire thing to receive credit for any of it.
You will need to register for each webinar individually, for attendance tracking purposes. In order to receive credit for attending, and receive your Certificate of Completion, you will need to:
- Register for the specific webinar session ahead of time.
- Attend for the entire 50 minutes.
- Respond to all three polling questions presented during the webinar.
- If you complete all three items above, your Certificate of Completion will be emailed to you within one week of the webinar and your attendance will also be reported to the IRS if you provided a valid PTIN at the time of registration.
- If you fail to meet any of the attendance verification requirements, you will NOT be issued a Certificate of Completion. This is an IRS and NASBA rule, not ours. If you experience technical difficulties that prevent you from answering polling questions or staying logged in for the 50 minutes, we cannot issue you credit.
Each webinar will have a maximum capacity of 500 attendees, so you’ll want to RSVP as early as possible for each webinar.
CPE Recognition Info for Enrolled Agents & Unenrolled Preparers
We are an IRS approved continuing education provider, number 4Y1UP.
All webinars on federal tax law topics will carry an IRS program number and are eligible for CE for Enrolled Agents and AFSP participants. We may … Continue readingRead More